- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
How to Find a Budget-Friendly $300 a Month Motel Near You
Finding a budget-friendly motel can be a challenge, especially if you’re looking for one that costs less than $300 a month. But with the right research and planning, you can find an affordable motel that fits your needs. Here are some tips for finding a budget-friendly $300 a month motel near you.
The internet is an invaluable resource when it comes to finding budget-friendly motels. Start by searching online for motels in your area that offer monthly rates of less than $300. Look at reviews and ratings to get an idea of the quality of the motel and its amenities. You can also compare prices to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.
Once you’ve identified some potential motels, call them to ask about their monthly rates and availability. Ask about any discounts or specials they may be offering, as well as any additional fees or taxes that may apply. Be sure to ask about the length of stay required for the discounted rate, as some motels may require longer stays in order to qualify for the lower rate.
Inquire About Amenities
Finally, inquire about any amenities offered at the motel. Some motels may offer free Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, or even complimentary breakfast. Knowing what amenities are included in your stay can help you decide if it’s worth the cost and if it meets your needs.
Finding a budget-friendly motel near you doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. With some research and planning, you can find a great deal on a $300 a month motel that fits your needs and budget.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
- The budget report for last year was very _____ researched.
Other Fiverr U.S English Basic Test Answers 2021
- Choose the option that correctly changes the original sentence from active voice to passive voice. ORIGINAL SENTENCE: That tall man is carrying a lot of lumber. REWRITTEN SENTENCES:
- Choose the series of adjectives and adverbs that best completes the following sentence. Nicole grew ________ from the hours of overtime at work. It became quite ________ that she needed a long vacation.
- Choose the series of articles and conjunctions that best completes the following sentence. _________ had I taken my shoes off _________ I found out we had to leave for _________ office again.
- Choose the phrase that best completes the sentence below without creating a run-on sentence. I want to start writing books ________________ one this year!
- Read the following question and choose the response that uses the correct corresponding verb tense. Have you ever been to East Asia?
- Choose the series of adjectives and adverbs that best completes the following sentence. __________ people in this company have been working very __________ __________.
- Choose the series of prepositions that best completes the following sentence. I need to take care _______ my little sister. She is discriminated _______ at school because she has red hair. Yesterday, a bully punched her. However, my sister didn’t tell _______ the bully.
- Choose the series of verbs that best completes the following sentence. I__________ until I __________ all the exam topics.
- Change the following sentence from a quotation to indirect speech. He said, “I like this song.”
- Rearrange the following words to create the most logical and grammatically correct sentence. easily question the way understood can most in this be
- Choose the series of adjectives and adverbs that best completes the following sentence. Anita lived in Japan for several years. She speaks __________ Japanese and knows the culture very ________.
- Change the following sentence from a quotation to indirect speech. “Are you coming with me?” he asked them.
- Choose the series of adjectives and adverbs that best completes the following sentence. She looked __________ at the __________-looking man.
- Choose the series of prepositions that best completes the following passage. Carol’s father is very strict. He prohibits her ___________having a boyfriend ___________ she graduates from high school. She spends most of her time in the library, surrounded ___________ books.
- Choose the series of pronouns that best completes the following sentence. That book is __________. __________ the same one __________ I gave you last year.
- Choose the series of prepositions that best completes the following sentence. His boss told him to finish the report _______ 5 pm. After that, he could go _______ vacation.
- Choose the series of articles and conjunctions that best completes the following sentence. _________ books are available in _________ local store _________ not online
- Which of the following sentences is NOT punctuated correctly?
- Choose the series of prepositions that best completes the following sentence. My brother will apply ___________ some local companies _________ a job as a video editor after graduation.
- Mary couldn’t help _______ at John’s joke.
- Complete the following sentence by choosing the phrase with the best word order from the options given.
- Which of the following sentences illustrates the proper use of parallel construction?
- Choose the series of articles and conjunctions that best completes the following sentence. Natalie wanted to bake _______ cake but didn’t have flour; _________, she decided to make _______ omelette.
- Which of the following sentences illustrates correct usage of articles and conjunctions?
- Choose the phrase that best completes the sentence below without creating a run-on sentence. The results of the study were inconclusive __________.
- Choose the series of adjectives and adverbs that best completes the following sentence. Rochelle felt ___________about forgetting her ___________ friend’s birthday.
- Rearrange the following words to create the most logical and grammatically correct sentence.
- Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly?
- Choose the series of pronouns that best completes the following sentence. _______ decided to buy the house because _______ location would allow _______to get to work very easily.
- Choose the series of adjectives and adverbs that best completes the following sentence. The________ ________ flower has bloomed and smells very________.
- Which of the following sentences illustrates proper sentence structure?
- Complete the following sentence by choosing the phrase with the best word order from the options given. _____________, I try to keep a positive attitude
- The cake is delicious. Can I have ____________?
- Choose the series of articles and conjunctions that best completes the following sentence. I love _______ color red; _________, this shade seems a little too bright.
- Which of the following sentences illustrates correct pronoun usage?
- Which of the following sentences illustrates correct verb and verb-tense usage?
- Which of the following sentences illustrates the proper use of apostrophes?
- My headphones are ________ bad shape. I need to invest ________ some new ones.
- I _______ my entire childhood in a village in India.
- Change the following sentence from a quotation to indirect speech.
- Which of the following sentences illustrate(s) correct verb and verb tense usage?
- Select the sentence that is punctuated most accurately.
- There’s always a risk _______ an earthquake in Japan. It’s difficult to concentrate _______ your work, when you know there could be a disaster any minute.
- Will you be able to translate this document ______ French?
- Start exercising now. You and ________ partner need to prepare ________ for next month’s marathon.
- Mark _________ us yesterday.
- I will not oppose your decision. I cannot, _________, approve it.
- Your friends host a party and someone leaves behind a phone. Which of the following is correct?
- Peter was __________ after buying his new bike. He rode it __________ because he didn’t want to reach the class __________.
- Are _______ _______ kids? I haven’t met _______ for ages!
- That car, __________ owner was arrested by the police, has been parked there ever since. Two of __________ tyres have been stolen.
- Right at this moment, Leon _____ the delivery truck to the storage facility.
- If I _____ how to get there, I would walk there by myself.
- The Vice President _____ a meeting of the senior officers to discuss next year’s budget.
- I _____ six commercial jingles in the last 3 weeks.
- Jenny spent ten minutes trying to sort out _____ jacket was _____.
- _____ owns the red truck in the parking lot must move it by 2:30.
- Five months after he was laid off, Javier succeeded _____ another job.
- PismoCorp spent _____ little on the renovation of their Berlin headquarters.
- If someone _____ Ms.Langston in advance, she always gives a 5% discount.
- I usually don’t drink _____, but _____ they serve at Tom’s Diner is delicious.
- Leila and Rico moved to Spain, _____ they started a consulting business.
- There are no restaurants anywhere near the factory, _____?
- Lin is _____ careful about criticising other people’s work.
- There are two things you will need to complete this _____ a pair of pliers and a drill.
- When Richard arrived at the studio, Nancy _____ the lights for the film shoot.
- My _____ hard drive is infected with a virus.
- ur marketing strategy is based on _____ experience.
- The results of the study were inconclusive. _____, more research needs to be done.
- Now that Ms. Brecht has retired, we all agree it will be difficult to _____ her.
- _____ is an important ingredient in any soup.
- _____________, I will have the report done by next week.
- Yee shops at _____ hardware store in his area.
- A huge traffic jam prevented Lila _____ getting to the airport on time.
- Costas depends _____ three major accounts for most of her business.
- _____ our supplier’s shipment was late, I managed to get most of the order ready.
- Monday is a holiday, _____ Emily will contact you on Tuesday.
- The _____ for submissions to the design competition is March 3.
- _____ the switch on the back of the machine do?
- The new operating system should significantly reduce the _____ of time it takes to upload documents.
- Elkin had two bags with her when she arrived, _____?
- Please continue to use the front entrance _____ a delivery is too large to fit through the door.
- _____ happened after I left work yesterday?
- Tomas decided to visit _____ sisters in Amsterdam in April.
- Ibanez gave _____ calling Mr. Hansen after Mr. Hansen never responded to his messages.
- Most people prefer sleeping at home _____ sleeping on an airplane.
- If I _____ my vacation in March, I never would have met Mr. Edwards.
- The committee _____ the job of quality control to Karl Mertz.
- Ricardo’s boss _____ him telling the client how to use the software.
- ___ twelve years, Opal Systems has been designing operating systems for government institutions.
- No one has figured out exactly _____ caused the power failure.
- _____ sent you to deliver the printer?
- Please forgive me _____ not informing you about the problems we were having with the new software.
- It’s important to put _____ into _____ of any new project.
- After an hour, the mechanic was able to pull the tire _____ of the wheel.
- Who _____ to inform him that his bid for the apartment renovation had been accepted?
- Luckily, Mona remembered _____ an extra set of keys to give to Max.
- Choose the phrase that has the correct punctuation. First I will send you the document ________________
- The manufacturing operation _____ smoothly while Ms. Kurtz was on vacation.
- _____ of us are going anywhere this weekend because there is too much work to do.
- Russell doesn’t usually work on weekends. _____, he will make an exception for this client.
- The amount of _____ housing in the southern part of the city has increased in the last five years.
- Try to guess the definition of a word without looking it _____ in the dictionary.
- Weiss considers his company’s move to Canada to be _____.
- Robert will stay at the job site until 6pm unless Tony _____ to replace him first.
- When _____ us the final draft of the report?
- _____ Wednesday, two of the key people on the design team called in sick.
- The bulky frame made the picture _____ heavy to hang on the wall.
- Sites like Uploadithere.com are _____ way to send large documents.
- When she discovered the briefcase didn’t belong to her, she tried to find out _____ it was.
- Fiallos was not _____ for the truck driver position because she did not have a valid driver’s licence.
- The factory floor supervisor started the generator _____ the power had gone out.
- People will be able to set up websites by _____ because the platform is so simple.
- If you are in town next week, we should have _____ together.
- By next February Roger ______ at his new job for six months.
- Martin Beale _____ all of the legal matters for RTG Plastics Inc.
- Mettner said that he _____ the security deposit for the apartment.
- _____ someone sends me a text, I get back to them within 10 minutes.
- No one has yet succeed _____ improving on Ms. Glaser’s original design for our company’s logo.
- Many people have difficulty _____ the entrance examination for IT courses at the Snell Institute.
- How _____ from the airport to the hotel?
- Hiring freelancers is not _____ expensive as bringing in a new employee.
- We are looking to hire someone who has a strong _____ in management.
- If Rebecca had sent the replacement part for the copier, we _____ it yesterday.
- Arguello never expected that her podcast would be _____ popular.
- If Brandon finishes his work by 5:00, he _____ us at the Rosewood Cafe.
- I’ve never seen specifications as detailed as _____.
- Out of all of us, Jose was the one _____ scored the highest on the exam.
- We usually start with the marketing phase, even if we are not finished _____ the development of the product.
- If Ms. Hernandez _____ for many years at an ad agency, she wouldn’t have so many clients as an independent contractor.
- The condition of the merchandise was unacceptable, so I demanded that they give me my money _____.
Fill in the blank with the correct word. The budget report for last year was very O well O much O good O complete researched.
The budget report for last year was very well researched.
You are looking for an adverb: a word to describe the adjective "researched".
"well" is the only adverb on the list. The other three are adjectives, which cannot describe other adjectives.
📚 Related Questions
The given ethical or legal violation in copyrighting is A. Plagiarism/Copyright violation.
What is an Ethical Violation?
This refers to the set of actions that are contrary to a company or personal ethics and values.
Hence, we can see that the answer choices in the image contain various elements of journalism, and the correct answer that shows an ethical or legal violation in copyrighting is Plagiarism/Copyright violation.
Read more about ethical violations here:
The most likely theme for a science fiction story written by a British author in 1898 is world domination .
What is science fiction?
Science fiction is a literary genre that is characterized by narrating stories in which fictional facts related to other planets, nuclear weapons, wars, invasions, high technology, among others, stand out.
According to the above, it can be inferred that a British author can interpret his reality of 1898 to be inspired by a science fiction story focused on world domination through high-tech tools.
Learn more about science fiction in: https://brainly.com/question/9762528
The excerpt serves an example type of support for the authors ’ argument.
What is an Argument?
This refers to the logical use of both claims, to reach a conclusion, usually between two or more people with opposing views.
Hence, we can see that from the given excerpt, there is the narration of how Feldman did not settle for less than 95% and how he had really high numbers, and this made use of an example to support the argument of the narrator.
Read more about arguments here:
B.) an example
The comparison is done to show the different options available to Paul , as shown in option A .
What does the comparison show?
- Marco and Laurence had grown up in the same inhospitable environment.
- Marco and Laurence made different decisions in their lives.
- While Marco succumbed to the problematic pressure of the environment, Laurence decided to change his life and fight for his goals .
This comparison shows that Paul has two options to pursue during his life and this will completely affect his future . The options he has are to seek a better and positive future , like Laurence, or to continue and live within the negativity , like Marco.
Learn more about analyzing comparisons :
The statement that is written in the passive voice is "It was said that the store had a good sale," as stated in the second option and explained below.
What is passive voice?
A sentence is written in the passive voice when the subject is not the one performing the action expressed by the verb. The structure of the passive voice is:
- Subject + to be + main verb in the past participle
Compare the two sentences below to better understand the use of passive voice :
- I took the cat to the vet. --> Active voice. The subject "I" performs the action of taking the cat.
- The cat was taken to the vet by me. --> Passive voice . The subject " cat " receives the action of being taken to the vet.
That is why the correct answer for this question is the second option . We have a passive structure at the beginning of the sentence, "It was said ."
Learn more about passive voice here:
The sentence that demonstrates a correctly formatted in-text citation using MLA format is C. "participate in unique courses that may not be offered at their own school, such as language or business classes " ("Deleon, Fletcher").
What is citation?
It should be noted that citation simply means the reference to a source.
In this case, it's important to properly illustrate the name and surname of the person whose work was copied.
In conclusion, the correct option is C .
Learn more about citation on:
The inference is that a business impact the role of media as a gatekeeper as D. Businesses donate money to media outlets to ensure that the public remains informed.
What is an inference?
An inference is the conclusion that can be deduced based on the information given in a literary work.
In this case, business impact the role of media as a gatekeeper as businesses donate money to media outlets.
The money donated is important for the public to be aware about the businesses and their impact on the environment .
Learn more about inference on:
answer is A
follow ig - youngest_playa
The letter you have been asked to write is a formal letter . See an example below.
What is a formal letter?
A formal letter is a letter to a professional or a person with whom you have a professional relationship. The distinctive trait of a formal letter is that it bears a formal tone .
See the sample below.
Dear Mr. Edward Abbey, In writing this letter, I'm attempting to persuade you that your position is flawed. The excitement of traveling down the canyon has not diminished; on the contrary, it has increased.
You make an effort to convince us in your essay that the individuals who could visit were wronged by the dam. You talk about the variations between before and after. how the landscape has changed as a result of the dam. I disagree with you that seeing the Canyon today will make a difference as significant as the distinction between life and death. I don't believe that the landscape has shifted in such drastic ways. The intensity of the view is strong in the reservoir now that the water's flow has shifted. Additionally, it has made it better by supplying a lake.
Because individuals can no longer purchase an inexpensive excursion down the river, you talk about unfairness. This is untrue because river cruises may now be far more interesting than they used to be. Although the price has gone up a little, trips to the area are not just for the wealthy. Everything is lot more enjoyable and entertaining.
Finally, you claim that the canyon's "natural beauty" has been stolen. Beauty, in my opinion, is subjective. You may have developed a passion for scenery that hasn't changed, yet others adore the magnificent creations of man, like a dam.
Sincere regards, Jane Doe
Learn more about formal letters at; https://brainly.com/question/24140747 #SPJ1
Write a letter to Edward Abbey that explains one of the arguments in Canyon is unconvincing. Your letter should be about four paragraphs long and each paragraph needs to to do a different job.
I would travel more if it was not so expensive
the answer is Above
Estimates of Funding for Various Research, Condition, and Disease Categories (RCDC)
Table Published: March 31, 2023
The table below displays the annual support level for various research, condition, and disease categories based on grants, contracts, and other funding mechanisms used across the National Institutes of Health (NIH), as well as disease burden data published by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) at the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC).
At the request of Congress, the NIH embarked on a process to provide better consistency and transparency in the reporting of its funded research. This new process, implemented in 2008 through the Research, Condition, and Disease Categorization (RCDC) system, uses sophisticated text data mining (categorizing and clustering using words and multiword phrases) in conjunction with NIH-wide definitions used to match projects to categories. RCDC use of data mining improves consistency and eliminates the wide variability in defining the research categories reported. The definitions are a list of terms and concepts selected by NIH scientific experts to define a research category. The research category levels represent the NIH's best estimates based on the category definitions. These definitions include all aspects of the topic, such as basic, pre-clinical, clinical, biomedical, health services, behavioral, and social research.
In 2016, the NIH added mortality and prevalence data from two sources of consistent and nationally representative disease statistics provided by NCHS/CDC. These data are reported alongside the budgeting categories to provide the public and policymakers with information that is helpful for understanding the NIH research portfolio and its relationship to public health needs. However, NIH believes that the best way to understand disease burdens is by examining patterns in the larger context of multiple methods and measurements, chosen on a case-by-case basis as appropriate for each disease or condition. Further descriptions of these disease statistics can be found here .
The NIH does not expressly budget by category. The annual estimates reflect amounts that change because of science, actual research projects funded, and the NIH budget. The research categories are not mutually exclusive. Individual research projects can be included in multiple categories so amounts depicted within each column of this table do not add up to 100 percent of NIH-funded research.
The table shows historical data for FY 2008 through FY 2022. Estimates for FY 2023 and FY 2024 are based on RCDC actual data. The FY 2024 President's Budget request includes $20 billion in mandatory resources to support pandemic preparedness, including $2.69 billion allocated to NIH for research and development of vaccines, diagnostics, and therapeutics against high priority viral families, biosafety and biosecurity, and to expand laboratory capacity and clinical trial infrastructure.
Total Number of Research/Disease Areas: 315 ***
NIH… Turning Discovery Into Health ®