- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Master the Art of Presentation with These Free PPT Template Designs
In today’s digital age, presentations have become an integral part of our professional and personal lives. Whether you are a student, entrepreneur, or working professional, chances are you have had to create and deliver a presentation at some point. However, creating visually appealing and engaging presentations can be a daunting task. This is where free PowerPoint (PPT) template designs come into play. With these templates, you can easily master the art of presentation and captivate your audience with stunning visuals. In this article, we will explore the benefits of using free PPT template designs and how they can elevate your presentations to the next level.
Enhance Visual Appeal
One of the key advantages of using free PPT template designs is the ability to enhance the visual appeal of your presentations. These templates are professionally designed by experts in graphic design and offer a wide range of layouts, color schemes, and fonts that can instantly transform your content into a visually stunning masterpiece. By using these pre-designed templates, you no longer have to worry about spending hours on end tweaking every aspect of your slides. Instead, you can focus on crafting compelling content while letting the template take care of the aesthetics.
Save Time and Effort
Another significant benefit of using free PPT template designs is the time and effort it saves you in creating a presentation from scratch. Designing slides that are visually appealing can be time-consuming and requires a certain level of design expertise. With pre-designed templates readily available for download, all you need to do is select a template that suits your topic or theme and customize it according to your needs. This not only saves you valuable time but also ensures consistency across all your slides.
Professionalism at Your Fingertips
Using free PPT template designs adds an element of professionalism to your presentations without requiring any specialized skills or expensive software. These templates are designed by professionals who understand the principles of effective design and visual communication. By using a template, you can easily create a polished and professional-looking presentation that will impress your audience and convey your message with clarity.
Flexibility and Customization
While free PPT template designs provide you with a great starting point, they also offer the flexibility to customize and personalize your slides. Most templates allow you to change colors, fonts, and layouts to match your branding or individual preferences. This ensures that your presentations not only look visually appealing but also align with your unique style or corporate identity. Additionally, these templates often come with pre-designed slide layouts for various content types such as charts, tables, and infographics, making it easy for you to present complex information in an organized and visually appealing manner.
In conclusion, free PPT template designs are an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to master the art of presentation. They enhance the visual appeal of your slides, save time and effort in designing from scratch, add a touch of professionalism to your presentations, and provide flexibility for customization. So why settle for dull and uninspiring presentations when you can elevate them to new heights with these free templates? Download a template today and unlock the full potential of your presentations.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
- Find Talent
- Executive Recruiting
- Industries We Serve
- Job Descriptions and Salaries
- Ultimate Hiring Guide
What is the role, salary information, job description, hire a presentation designer, what is a presentation designer.
Graphic Designer , Illustrator
A presentation designer is an ever-evolving role, and therefore a presentation designer needs to be an individual who is consistently on the lookout for new presentation trends and always taking on new skills. They should have a strong eye for design, particularly when it comes to Powerpoint slides and presentation layouts.
This is a niche design role, and a presentation designer’s main responsibility is to uphold brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well-thought-out internal and external presentations that are readable in multiple formats (e.g. tablet, computer, mobile).
What does a Presentation Designer do, typically?
A presentation designer will have experience designing templates and layouts and will be able to follow strict brand guidelines. They are quickly able to solve issues like blurry images, confusing layouts, and ineffective design. Their daily responsibilities can include:
- Intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi and Keynote
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
- Upholding brand guidelines and possessing a strong knowledge of design standards
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
- Having a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations
Misconceptions about Presentation Designers
While a presentation designer does need to have a good eye for aesthetics, they are not graphic designers. The focus of a presentation designer is purely on creating effective presentations for an organization and they will have extensive knowledge and experience in this particular area of design.
Important metrics for a Presentation Designer
1. time from initial idea to final product.
How long it takes for a presentation designer to create presentations and the cost for the amount of time it takes.
2. Engagement rate
This could be online or offline, as many presentations are used for public speaking engagements. It’s important to make sure the audience understands clearly the ideas that are being expressed and that online people are clicking through to the end of a presentation.
3. Presentation length
A good presentation should implement good design and reach a length that gets all of the important points across while keeping an audience engaged. A good slideshow should be three to four minutes long, with plenty of photos and videos to ensure a good flow.
Presentation Designer Salary
US Based, employer-reported data for a Presentation Designer:
- 25th Percentile $56.5 K
- Average $64 K
- 75th Percentile $71.5 K
Presentation Designer Job Description
Bonus copy for your Presentation Designer job description or job ad!
Copy the text below and paste it into your own job description, or, into our FREE downloadable template in the section that looks like this: <INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION COPY FROM BLOG POST HERE>
As a presentation designer at <company XXX>, you will get to do more than just design slides. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create flawless presentations that make an impact. More specifically, you will:
- Possess intimate knowledge of presentation programs such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi and Keynote
- Be able to work with Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Have experience working under pressure and be able to handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
- Uphold brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design standards
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentation is of a high standard
- Have a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well thought out presentations
We can help you find a qualified Presentation Designer that would fit your specific needs. Send us a few details about your ideal candidate and we'd love to start the search for you!
Start The Conversation
The Celarity Mission
Celarity is an award-winning Staffing & Recruiting agency for Marketing, Creative & Digital talent with a mission: Creating happy careers with meaningful connections. For 30 years we have proudly connected 600+ companies with over 5,000 candidates.
Looking to hire a Presentation Designer?
Let us know the qualifications and skills and we'll do the rest!
- Resume Experts
- Search Jobs
- Search for Talent
- Employer Branding
Presentation Designer Job Description
Presentation designer duties & responsibilities.
To write an effective presentation designer job description, begin by listing detailed duties, responsibilities and expectations. We have included presentation designer job description templates that you can modify and use.
Sample responsibilities for this position include:
Presentation Designer Qualifications
Qualifications for a job description may include education, certification, and experience.
Education for Presentation Designer
Typically a job would require a certain level of education.
Employers hiring for the presentation designer job most commonly would prefer for their future employee to have a relevant degree such as Bachelor's and Collage Degree in Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Arts, Education, Business, Visual Design, Management, Art
Skills for Presentation Designer
Desired skills for presentation designer include:
Desired experience for presentation designer includes:
Presentation Designer Examples
- Microsoft Word (.docx) .DOCX
- PDF Document (.pdf) .PDF
- Image File (.png) .PNG
- Own the production of presentations for pitches and other biz dev activites, internal meetings, seminars, thought leadership series
- Deliver on the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner
- Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS’ high standard of quality
- Work with multi-disciplined teams including Producers, Artists, Programmers, Marketing and other Leads to create/author content to achieve the project’s vision
- Maintain documentation of the content being authored
- Help author, using internal tools, the elements and components of a game, including its setting, structure, rules, story flow, characters, objects, and peripherals available to the characters
- Make sure that they understand what is expected of the finished product
- Supports the Risk department in developing professional and consistent risk reporting presentations
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops
- Work with senior staff and new business teams to develop content and design of new business presentations
- At least 5 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience• Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with and collaboratively working with internal clients and stakeholders• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills
- Strong portfolio with 4+ years education
- A solid understanding of information graphics, stock photo libraries
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent considered but not required
- 2+ year’s industry experience specifically in game design or quality assurance
- Creating content and authoring logic in XML using internal tools and workflows
- Develop creative solutions for leave-behinds, presentations, brochures, event collateral, portfolios, and more
- Independently coordinate multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Coordinate with studios and other offices to gather and share “best practices, ” new presentation technologies and strategies
- Maintain presentation resource and information systems
- Attend meetings with stakeholders to create graphic representations of complex ideas
- Work with additional Presentation Specialist freelancers as needed
- Creatively conceive and illustrate complex ideas, visions, and strategies
- Coordinate with studios and other offices to gather and share “best practices" in communication strategy, design, and technology
- Maintain personal graphic resources, visual data, samples, graphic standards, and manuals
- Ensure efficient workload and time management
- Extensive knowledge and experience with latest versions of PowerPoint, including creating slide masters, being aware of PC/Mac differences, designing for various output media (projector, monitors and print-outs), object animations, embedding video
- Analyzing and brainstorming content implementation
- Ability to edit the timing and pacing of a cinematic story
- Ability to gather reference quickly, to spec, and keep it organized
- Design skills (game design experience a bonus)
- Ability to follow and author logic (Ability to script logic a bonus)
- Turn data, concepts and research into compelling learning materials through PowerPoint while adhering to brand guidelines
- Working independently and managing individual projects to completion
- Projecting production and creation schedules
- Working under tight deadlines, and jumping between projects, even within one day
- Setting realistic timelines for work completion
- Collaborate with marketing and practice area departments
- Flexible work schedule- some nights and weekends are required
- Shape established presentation content into compelling, logical narratives
- Find and apply appropriate imagery, illustration, and design elements to complement presentation themes and content
- Creation of schematic diagrams for usage within guidelines documents
- Knowledge of NFL Football
- Knowledge of real world Broadcast (experience in the field a bonus)
- Willing to work flexible hours that best takes advantage of business opportunities
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- Experience communicating with impact
- Clear of understanding of resolution requirements for displays of multiple pixel densities
- Translate designs into layout specifications and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by design and development teams
- Implement working processes for asset production methods for efficiency and communication
- Synthesizing feedback from multiple sources and iterating rapidly on design work
- Work both within pre-designed templates create new templates
- The primary function of the Presentation Designer is to bring superior design and production skills to the challenge
- The Presentation Designer is fluent in current design practices, especially in the area of presentation design, and continually demonstrates strong design and programming skills
- Work product includes multimedia presentations, key art, trade ads, email communications, digital mock-ups, storyboards, event invitations and other collateral material
- The Presentation Designer is responsible for project management (managing own time, deadlines and resources) and executing design tasks from start to finish and to assist the department's managers in system and process improvements to ensure a high-quality work product
- Collaborates with team members to conceive solutions, provides guidance to less experienced staff members, and demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively with internal clients and other important constituencies across divisions
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint (authoring Master Slides)
- Animaker.com and front end web skills a plus
- Hi-tech industry knowledge and experience a plus
- Offer key executives consultancy-type service on the fly
- Work well in a fast-paced iterative environment
- Unafraid to ask tough questions, a no fear attitude
- Secondarily, provides a high level of support at events and sales meetings which may include AV production, photography, hospitality and general onsite support
- Also, supports the team's management in meeting the department's goals of collaboration with other team members, improving the departments overall performance in design and execution excellence, and in building a strong culture of creativity and professionalism
- Develops effective communication tools to support ad sales initiatives and revenue goals
- Responsible for project management tasks such as file management, tracking changes, backing-up files, routing work for proofreading, sending files to vendors, gaining internal approvals, Assists less experienced staff members in fulfilling project management requirements as needed, providing guidance and direction as required 20%
- Provides support at events and meetings as required, including event production, AV support, photography, staffing, 15%
- Special tasks as required including mounting art, framing, procurement of supplies, Assists department managers with other tasks assigned 5%
- Manage and exceed deadline expectations while staying keen to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility and work with ambiguity, researching across levels and departments for clarification
- Occasionally work non-traditional hours based on the schedule of the executive client
- Maintain high energy and enthusiasm in a collaborative and ever-changing environment
- At least a year of experience as a Presentation specialist highly preferred
- Knowledge of visual design visual theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography )
- The majority of the Junior Presentation Designer’s role will be working across various PowerPoint presentations
- This role will require someone who can offer a unique perspective on bringing presentations and stories to life
- Art director
- Bureaus presenter (Monkey Business, Mandarin)
Related Job Descriptions
Create a Resume in Minutes with Professional Resume Templates
I am an Employer
I am a candidate.
We are in search of experienced PowerPoint Presentation Designers to join our global graphics team. Based in Mexico, you will work closely with our consultants to breathe life into their work, transforming the input created by our consultants (from rudimentary sketches to nearly-complete decks) into presentations that leverage our brand guidelines to craft the most visually compelling and effective presentations.
Visual Communication and Design: • Work alongside our consultants to create engaging PowerPoint presentations. • Enhance and finesse consultant generated decks for a polished, professional look.
Brand Adherence and Standardization: • Ensure all presentations align with company branding guidelines and quality standards. • Ensure presentations are consistent, accurate and error free.
Collaboration and Communication: • Work seamlessly with Capacity Planners, Consultants, and other team members to ensure the timely delivery of presentations. • Engage closely with consultants to ensure design choices are mutually agreed upon, briefs are fully understood, and any queries or requests are promptly clarified. • Clearly articulate design choices when necessary.
Technical Proficiency and Tool Management: • Leverage advanced features and functionalities of Microsoft PowerPoint and other relevant software. • Stay updated on emerging design trends, tools and technologies
- 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role, particularly within consultancy, financial, or corporate sectors.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, with a comprehensive understanding of all its features.
- A strong portfolio showcasing visually engaging presentations.
- High-level proficiency in English for Business communication.
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques and tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail in design elements, formatting, and typography.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines in a high-paced work environment.
- A strong eye for design, visual composition, and typography.
- Solid understanding of brand identity with the ability to strictly adhere to branding guidelines.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word.
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is advantageous.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and capable of both independent and collaborative work.
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Roland Berger is the only management consultancy of European origin with a global footprint. We cherish different perspectives and approaches and count on the diversity and authenticity of our employees. Driven by our values of entrepreneurship, excellence, and empathy, we at Roland Berger are convinced that business and society need a new sustainable paradigm that takes the entire value cycle into account. Our cross-competence teams work with our clients to successfully address the challenges of our time, today and tomorrow, across all industries and business functions. If you like to take the initiative and make a difference as part of a team, Roland Berger is the right place for you.
Technical support In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).
- Job: Presentation Designer
More Good Stuff:
How hiring a professional can improve your commercial real estate powerpoint presentation.
Ready to transform your commercial real estate PowerPoint presentations into impactful visual narratives that drive results? Partner with KOAD.
5 Tips for Improving Your Upcoming Healthcare PowerPoint Presentation
Creating an engaging healthcare PowerPoint presentation can feel like a daunting task, especially when you're already juggling numerous day-to-day responsibilities.
7 Ways to Make Your Financial Presentation More Effective
With the right strategies and a touch of creativity, you can transform even the most detailed financial data into the best financial PowerPoint presentations.
Tips for Selecting the Right Professional PowerPoint Designer for Your Company Presentation
Transform your design ideas for PowerPoint into a compelling visual narrative that resonates with your audience.
4 Ways a PowerPoint Designer Can Keep Your Presentation Fluid
Implementing PowerPoint design suggestions from an experienced professional can enhance your presentation’s visual appeal and consistency with your desired theme.
What is a Presentation Designer? Everything You Need to Know
Do you need to give a presentation but don't know where to start? Do you want your presentations to look more professional? Maybe you're looking for a new job and want to learn about the role of presentation designer. If any of these describe you, then read on!
By understanding what a presentation designer does and how they can help your business succeed, you'll be able to better communicate your needs and make the most out of any presentation.
What is a Presentation Designer?
A presentation designer creates the visual layout and graphic design of a presentation. They have an understanding of many different types of media, such as PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote. The presentation designer selects fonts, colors, and other elements to create a visually appealing look for a company's presentations and reports. In short, they know how to effectively communicate complicated information in an easy-to-digest manner.
What Do Their Services Include?
Presentation designers come in many forms and have varying degrees of experience and capabilities – nonetheless, they all share a common trait: their goal is to make sure your audience is engaged and informed during your next corporate event. You may find that most presentation designers offer instructions and guidance on how to more effectively communicate through visually engaging mediums, like the aforementioned PowerPoint.
Other services offered might include:
- Sales Presentations
- Pitch Decks
- Capabilities Decks
- Findings & Recommendations
- Marketing & Strategy
- Animated Presentations
- RFP Responses
- Training Presentations
- Internal Meetings
Why Are They Beneficial to Your Business?
While it is not often talked about, one of the more vital aspects of a business is its presentations! How do you come across to your clients? How do your customers see you? Your employees? Answering these questions takes time and a lot of effort. It can be extremely stressful too!
Presentation designers are beneficial because they improve the visual appeal of your presentations and provide it with design continuity. Another benefit is that presentation designers will save you time and energy by allowing you to concentrate on what is important: the content of your message.
Why is it Important For Your Presentations to Look Professional?
Presentations are a common form of communicating information. It is important that they look professional to capture the audience's attention and effectively transfer knowledge. A study published by "InfoDesign" revealed that employers gauge job applicants' professionalism before hiring them, and one-third said that they judged applicants on how their resumes looked.
Similarly, if your presentation looks unprofessional or difficult to read then it might not be well received by your audience. This may lead to a judgment on the organization of the content, rather than the ideas themselves. It's important that the material and design look professional and polished.
A presentation is a great way to show your audience what you have learned, who you are and what your business can offer them. However, if the presentation looks unprofessional then it will be difficult for people to take you or your business seriously.
Contact us to learn more about our presentation design services.
Ask questions. Get a quote. You know what to do.
Services by Role
Powerpoint presentation designer.
Presentation Designer Job Description
Presentation designer job description template.
Our company is looking for a Presentation Designer to join our team.
- Visual storyteller with the ability to lead the design process to successfully translate sales and business objectives into easy to understand slides;
- Gain a complete understanding of our sales process and nuances of each potential new client;
- Communicate and partner cross-functionally with stakeholders to streamline processes and ensure smooth execution;
- Manage timing and deliverables for project work. Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously;
- Create templated, self-serve systems for internal use;
- Manage ambiguity and iterate quickly while incorporating stakeholder feedback.
- Excellent relationship building skills, and a proven track record of collaborating effectively and with positivity;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and visual);
- Must be detailed-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment;
- Extensive experience in PowerPoint, Google Slides, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a must;
- Print & production experience a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, or related field and 5+ years designing sales presentations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, or related field and 5+ years designing sales presentations.
What job descriptions are similar to Presentation Designer?
- Senior Visual Designer
- Senior Brand Designer
- Lead Graphic Designer
- Mid-Level Designer
- Layout Designer
What jobs are similar to Presentation Designer?
- Senior Visual Designer Jobs
- Senior Brand Designer Jobs
- Lead Graphic Designer Jobs
- Mid-Level Designer Jobs
- Layout Designer Jobs
Auditor (Remote) Location: Austin, TX
Commercial Insurance Product Manager - Remote Location: Remote
Remote Honeymoon Specialist Location: San Antonio, TX
Enrollment Consultant (Remote) Location: Washington DC
Remote Travel Coordinator Location: Seattle, WA
What is a Presentation Designer?
As reported by 24 Slides , the average executive spends over 4 hours per week creating and modifying PowerPoint presentations. This figure may even be as high as 8 hours per week if you consider all the presentation tools used outside of PowerPoint. Assume an average executive salary of $150,000 and this equates to $15,000 to $30,000 spent per year by a single executive working on slide decks.
Is this the best use of their time and company resources? Should your company consider hiring a presentation design agency or a full-time employee to take over these responsibilities?
Individuals may also be asking themselves if this is a viable career they can pursue and what the core responsibilities would entail.
We’ll discuss all of these questions by breaking down the role of presentation designers, sample titles and salary, core responsibilities and qualities, if companies should consider hiring, and how individuals can enter this profession.
The Need for Presentation Design
As companies scale, they have an increased need to create slide decks for a wide range of purposes. Slides get created for sales demos with prospects, board reviews, conference speaking engagements, fundraising pitch decks, internal company presentations, etc. The use cases are abundant.
Not only is there an increasing number of slides being created, but the stakes also get far more critical as the company scales. The fact is that slide decks are reflective of the company brand and need to display the proper company branding, excellent design principles, accurate metrics, up-to-date product and design assets, and more. It’s extremely difficult to maintain this high bar of design quality and consistency when team members across the entire company are creating slide decks using their own designs and data sources.
A lack of consistency, quality, and accuracy across all of the decks being shared can damage a company’s brand. Audiences may lose trust and engagement. You may miss out on opportunities.
This is why presentation design must be taken seriously. If you’re a small company, it’s critical that you put processes and systems in place to ensure you’re only sharing slides that are using approved designs and data sources. And if you’re quickly scaling into a larger company and losing the ability to control these processes, it may be time for you to consider hiring specialized services or employees.
Responsibilities of a Presentation Designer
Presentation Designers should expect to spend the majority of their time working in presentation software, designing and formatting slides and supporting materials. Their core responsibilities typically include:
- Manage the presentation design process from start to finish. This includes working with stakeholders to craft the narrative, creating the slides, incorporating feedback, and hitting deadlines
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the core design system including fonts, colors, styles, backgrounds, logos, etc. that are approved for use
- Creating processes that empower users to quickly create or modify slides according to acceptable brand guidelines and with the use of approved and up-to-date assets
- Create and maintain a library of core assets including templates, graphic resources, imagery, themes, etc. that are approved for use
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to develop compelling storylines and accompanying presentations that clearly and effectively communicate the data story
- Serve as the final point of contact, responsible for reviewing all slides before they are approved for sharing
Qualities & Skills of a Presentation Designer
Presentation designers are creative storytellers with an eye for clean designs. Here are the qualities that set great presentation designers apart from the rest.
- Eye for clean, artful, and professional designs
- Captivating data storytelling skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into digestible content
- Strong graphic design fundamentals (i.e. typography, color theory, hierarchy, contrast, and grid / alignments)
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an emphasis on accuracy, quality, and aesthetics
- Expert knowledge of presentation software tools in addition to supporting design tools such as Figma , Photoshop , or Sketch
- Excellent communication and project management skills
Sample Titles & Salary
In our experience, the average salary for presentation designers is typically between $60K - $80K. Whether an individual falls at the bottom or top of that range typically depends on the industry, their experience, and the stage of the company. Ziprecruiter has the average salary pegged at $73K.
Despite the responsibilities being nearly the same, there are many different titles that presentation designers can go by. Here are some of the most popular:
- Presentation Designer (213K jobs listed on Ziprecruiter )
- Presentation Specialist
- Graphic Designer (often includes a broader range of duties, cover entire organization)
- PowerPoint Designer (or other specific tools)
Should You Consider Hiring a Presentation Designer for Your Company?
As mentioned earlier, if key employees and valuable resources at your company are being consumed by the burdensome process of creating, updating, and formatting slide decks, then it’s probably a good idea to look into hiring either part-time design agency help or a full-time employee.
Aside from the opportunity cost of wasting precious company resources, there are other reasons to consider hiring for this role. One reason is if there are high stakes associated with your decks. If slide decks are being used for board decks, sales demos, investor presentations, etc. then it’s absolutely critical that the decks are professionally designed, on-brand, error-free, and accurate. Another reason may be the volume of decks produced. If your organization is creating slides at a pace that can’t be sustained by the current employees, then it’s a good idea to bring on someone full-time to take this load off everyone else’s plate. The last reason may be that the current employees aren’t well equipped with the proper skill sets to create beautiful and engaging decks.
The bottom line is your company’s employees have been hired to utilize their expertise in their respective functions such as sales, marketing, or development. If instead, they're spending their time messing around with clunky PowerPoint formatting, this diminishes the value they’re able to produce for the company.
If You’re Looking To Hire for This Role or You’re an Individual Looking To Get Hired, Where Do You Look?
Fortunately, there’s plenty of excellent online resources available to find presentation designers for hire, design agencies to contract out work, and platforms to apply for jobs. Here are some of our favorites:
The Perfect Wrap-Up - A Job Summary from If You Could
We stumbled across this job posting from If You Could and it felt like the perfect blurb to wrap up this piece on presentation designers. Let it serve as some inspiration as to the value that you can add by pursuing this career or by hiring this role for your company.
“Theatre is everywhere. And that includes boardrooms.
We’re looking for an experienced mid-level/senior Presentation Designer who sees clients as their audience and PowerPoint as their stage. Who hears the future purrs of delight with every click of their mouse – and won’t stop until a pitch presentation is so good they’ll want velvet curtains to unveil it.”
If you want to include Airtable visualizations or charts on Google Sheets data in your next presentation, be sure to try Superchart for free.
Want to give Superchart a try? Try it out for Free!
Level up your skills.
How to Make a Graph in Google Sheets - Beginner's Guide
Other blog posts you might like.
Powerpoint Presentation Designer
- 0 In Consideration
- 0 Not Selected
Skills and tools:, job description.
- Design and create PowerPoint slides professionally.
- Ability to add animation on designed slides creatively.
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Taking an infographic story document and mocking up sketches or wireframes for the infographic’s layout & visuals.
- Bringing those sketches or wireframes to life, using Adobe Illustrator and your own artistic skills to produce a finished infographic.
- Visualising data in innovative ways, teasing out the narrative that effectively tells the story and using Illustrator, PowerPoint and other software to communicate that story.
- Designing your own artistic and content creation workflow; looking for plug-ins, scripts, and software add-ons that can simplify and enhance the graphic design process.
- Brainstorming new ideas and concepts for clients.
- Presenting the creative designs to clients.
- Produce design work for both client and internal assets and publications including presentations, eBooks, sales sheets
- KSA experience or GULF background
- Graphic Designer Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo 14 days ago
- Head of Design Department Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt 15 days ago
- Graphic Designer Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt 1 month ago
- Graphic Designer flyadeal Egypt - Giza, Giza 9 days ago
- Sr. Designer - PowerPoint Expe... Evalueserve - Cairo, Egypt 1 month ago
- Senior Graphic Designer HNI - New Cairo, Cairo 9 days ago
- Lead Architecture Engineer Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt 4 hours ago
- Senior Graphic Designer Twerlo - Cairo, Egypt 3 days ago
- Senior Graphic Designer branspect - Heliopolis, Cairo 8 days ago
- Interior Designer City Contractors - New Cairo, Cairo 10 days ago
- Motion Graphic Designer Twerlo - Cairo, Egypt 3 days ago
- Senior Interior Designer EGYGAB Developments - New Cairo, Cairo 2 days ago
- Architect & Interior designer AA Architects - Maadi, Cairo 8 days ago
Oh no! This role has already been filled.
Don't worry, we have lots of other exciting jobs for you!
See available jobs in Design Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Still here? Honestly, you've missed this one.
Look at related roles or click here to see all our jobs
Senior Presentation Designer
Senior Presentation Designer | Central London | Competitive Salary
This is an opportunity : to work for the largest creative agency in the world. It’s an opportunity work with some of the coolest brands on the plant, like F1, Lego, Heineken and XBOX.
This role involves: being responsible for the look and feel of all internal and external presentations. Whether they are new business pitches or client documents, you will be the go-to person to make these documents look stunning.
We are looking for : a Senior Presentation Designer with a can-do attitude, flexibility and a desire to produce stand-out, flawless work. Effective communication and collaboration skills are important, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced enviroment.
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful, PowerPoint presentations for new business pitches and client presentations for various departments
- Liaising with the new business team and senior management to create on-client-brand new business presentations
- Supporting all pitch meetings to create collateral which communicates the work and agency capabilities in the best possible way
- Liaising with printers and relevant suppliers
- Creating images, charts and infographics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations
- Sharp eye for layout consistency for format, great attention to detail and a good understanding of the design requirements of a project
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint/Word is essential, as well as Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Additionally Prezi, or Keynote knowledge, would be a plus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
- High level of creativity and design flare
To be considered for this awesome opportunity, please click “Apply” or contact me directly; [email protected]
Here are some related jobs, upload your cv.
Upload your CV to our database.
- * First Name Last Name
- Upload your CV * Max. file size: 5 MB.
- Add a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Add a link to your portfolio
- Contract type Contract type Permanent Contract Permanent and Contract
- Choose a job category * Choose your specialism Creative Marketing Sales Technology
- Global opportunities: I am interested in working abroad, please contact me about opportunities in the following locations. London Europe Auckland Dubai Hong Kong Kuala Lumpur New York Singapore Sydney Amsterdam Austin Bristol Cape Town Johannesburg Melbourne Toronto
- I am interested in receiving Marketing communication from Salt. I understand that I can change my preferences and opt out at any time.
- Hidden Office
- Phone This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Please let us know where you are, or where you would like to be in the world so we can point you in the right direction.
- Middle East
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- UK / Europe
- I am... * I am.. hiring looking for a new role legend have a general question concerned about my data
- Your message to Salt *
- Email This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.